The Associate Program provides:
• One-on-one mentoring by an experienced lobbyist, educator, or organizer
• Annual stipend of $15,000.00 before taxes (paid in equal installments twice a month)
• Health insurance
• Small monthly allowance for travel between home and work
• 10 vacation days
• Sick days accrue at 1 day per month
• Opportunities for celebration, sharing, and reflection on the links between faith and advocacy
The NETWORK offices are closed for all federal holidays.
Student loan deferral may be possible. Please contact your lender for more information.