NETWORK is a progressive voice within the Catholic community that has been influencing Congress in favor of justice and peace for 40 years. Since our founding in 1971 by 47 Catholic sisters, NETWORK has been faithfully answering the Gospel call to act for justice.
Now more than ever, we need you to tell us what is in your heart. Will you take just three minutes and tell others about your experience with NETWORK? Your personal story and feedback help us gain visibility and help us improve. Please share your experience here .
If you need help organizing your thoughts, consider these questions:
- Why did you get involved with our organization?
- What do you like most about your partnership with NETWORK, and why?
- What do you see as the most valuable aspect of your participation in NETWORK’s mission?
Please tell us about any specific success that your involvement with NETWORK helped you achieve, and how.
- How has NETWORK benefitted you or your community?
- Why do you believe NETWORK’s mission and work are important?