NETWORK is interested in women or men from any faith background who demonstrate:
- Commitment to the goals and values of NETWORK
- a passion for social and economic justice,
- an interest in politics,
- a commitment to dismantling oppressive systems (like sexism, racism, and classism),
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others
- Computer proficiency (word processing, internet research
- Ability to multi-task
- and a desire to work in a faith-based environment.
Associates must be at least 21; there is no upper age limit. You may be interested to know that over the years, our Associates have been equally divided between college graduates and people in mid-career or retirement phases of their life.
At NETWORK, we strive for a workplace which reflects our diverse communities -- particularly in terms of race, ethnicity and age. We especially encourage applications from people of color.
Remember, you don’t need a degree in political science, you don’t have to be Catholic, and you don’t have to be fresh out of college. You do need the skills above and the passion – ignited by your work, your studies, or your life experience – for the demanding and rewarding work of advocating for social justice.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!