November 7, 2012: Governor Phil Bryant (R) has rejected federal funding to provide health coverage for the uninsured. With Republican majorities in both the House and Senate, there is much work to do!
Ways to Get Involved:
- To help lobby Gov. Bryant and Mississippi legislators, please email Sr. Mary Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org 
- One page fact-sheet on enrollment, eligibility, and cost: http://www.cbpp.org/files/healthtoolkit2012/Mississippi.pdf 
- Poll shows strong public support: http://www.jointcenter.org/research/the-deep-south-and-medicaid-expansion 
- Hospitals Support Medicaid Expansion: http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130124/NEWS01/301240045/Hospitals-voice-support-Medicaid-expansion-Mississippi?nclick_check=1 
- Expansion would Improve State's Health & Economy: http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20130202/OPINION/302020023/Expanding-Medicaid-would-improve-state-s-health-economy