February 5, 2013: Governor Tom Corbett (R) has rejected federal funding to provide health coverage for the uninsured. Republicans have a majority in both the Senate and the House, but Democrats have vowed to push for accepting this federal money.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Sign this petition  to Governor Corbett and PA legislators!
- To help lobby Gov. Corbett and Pennsylvania legislators, please email Sr. Mary Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org 
- March 26, 2013: NETWORK team members participated in a statewide day of action by calling their legislators and letting them know they support Medicaid expansion!
- March 20, 2013: A NETWORK member delivered a letter with the signatures of 1350 Catholic Sisters, Brothers, and Priests to Governor Corbett's office, calling on him to accept the funding for increased health coverage. Read more about this letter here .
- March 7, 2013: NETWORK advocates atttended a public hearing with State Representatives Ryan Bizzarro and Flo Fabrizio.
- One page fact-sheet on eligibility, enrollment, and cost: http://www.cbpp.org/files/healthtoolkit2012/Pennsylvania.pdf 
- Economic Benefits: http://familiesusa2.org/assets/pdfs/medicaid-expansion/Pennsylvania.pdf 
- Accepting this federal money will generate up to $80 million per year in new revenue: http://familiesusa2.org/assets/pdfs/PA-Expansion-Savings.pdf