As of January 31, 2013: Governor Earl Ray Tomblin (D) has yet to make a decision on accepting federal funding to provide health coverage for the uninsured.
Ways to Get Involved:
- To help lobby Gov. Tomblin and West Virginia legislators, please email Sr. Mary Ellen at email@example.com 
- One page fact-sheet on eligibility, enrollment, and cost: http://www.cbpp.org/files/healthtoolkit2012/WestVirginia.pdf 
- Bishop Michael Bransfield of Wheeling-Charleston calls on Governor Tomblin  to extend health coverage
- Accepting this federal money can save West Virginia millions of dollars: http://www.wvpolicy.org/medicaid-expansion-can-save-west-virginia-millions 
- Economic Benefits: http://familiesusa2.org/assets/pdfs/medicaid-expansion/West-Virginia.pdf